This Google Mail/Calendar for Admin Assistants workshop was recorded on August 2, 2012 using Echo 360. This recording is unedited and the instructor frequently pauses for questions and answers. To navigate through this two-hour Echo 360 recording, we have provided you with a list of topics, scenes and segment times below.
Echo 360 Setup Tips:
- Launch EchoPlayer [Broadband > Default Dark]
- Click Scenes on the Apps menu to the right to open the thumb nail scenes. This will be navigation tool.
- Click Video 2 icon at bottom right to increase screen size and hide presenter window.
- The video time and time scroll bar appear at the bottom.
Echo 360 Random Access Navigation Tips:
- Scroll through and select the desired scene.
- Move mouse over the audio scroll bar and click the desired time.
Course: Google Mail/Calendar for Admin Assistants [Echo 360 Recording]
- Browser and Mail Settings - [scene 1][00:00]
- Conversation View - [scene 3][2:00]
- Labels - [scene 8][7:15]
- Filters - [scene 12][11:15]
- Labs - [scene 13][11:53]
- Canned Responses - [scene 24][30:00]
- Compose a Message - [scene 26][33:00]
- Working with Labels - [scene 30][37:00]
- Personal Distribution List (Email Groups) - [scene 31][42:30]
- Search & Sort Emails - [scene 40][51:50]
- Email Delegation - [scene 45][58:35]
- Open Calendar - [scene 58][1:15:32]
- Calendar Settings - [scene 59][1:16:03]
- Creating an Event & Invitation [scene 67][1:24:45]
- Adding guests & find room - [scene 68][1:25:45]
- Reminders - [scene 70][1:28:45]
- Calendar Delegation - [scene 71][1:29:25]
- Notifications - [scene 73][1:31:52]
- Subscribe to VCU Room Calendar - [scene 82][1:43:52]
- View Boss` Calendar - [scene 83][1:45:36]
- Searching Calendar - [scene 90][1:51:20]
Google Instructional Videos
Section 1: How to Delegate an Email
Section 2: How to delegate a Calendar
Instructor Led Training: