||09:00am - 10:30am
Join us for a virtual workshop - all you wanted to know about CAPAs (CRP Competency Domain #4: Clinical Study Operations).
Learning objectives: After completing this workshop, the learner will be able to:
1. Describe CAPA and associated elements
2. Understand how a CAPA is used for continuous improvement
3. Application of CAPA through case studies
This workshop is part of the Clinical Research Skills Series (CReSS), coordinated by The Wright Center for Clinical and Translational Research. The purpose of CReSS is to provide the clinical research professional with skills and knowledge for the conduct of clinical research according to best practices.
Thank you to Massey Cancer Center and the School of Medicine for their contributions to CReSS.
- Clinical and Translational Research
- VCU Faculty and Staff Only
- Clinical Research, Professional Development, Teaching/Learning
- Helm, Shirley